Friday, June 11, 2010

Hair


I think it's so cool how different hairstyles make you look hot, pretty, boring, ugly, edgy, nerdy, and preppy. Right now I have medium length hair with one length hair and side swept bangs. I have been thinking that maybe I should sweep my bangs a little farther to the side and make them a little more choppy kind of edgy with maybe a few layers with a bob look to it. I am not for sure. But I don't want to look like all the preps in my grade. I want to be more edgier. I have done a short bob with bangs. But I want to grow my hair out long. Just to see if I look prettier or cooler. I am trying to get a similar haircut maybe to Shaliene Woodley. I love her bangs! But I am keeping my hair blonde. She is so pretty. Now I just have to wait to see what my momma thinks about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment