Thursday, June 10, 2010

Hmm...

I am a official blogger. I feel so cool. Except for that any one can be a blogger. I been thinking alot lately. It has been mostly about my relationship with a boy. We have been seeing each other for little over a week. And a couple days ago he told me he loves me. It mostly freaked me out. We just started dating. I didn't say it back because I am not going to say things I don't mean. And one of his exs is my best friend I asked her about their relationship and the whole "love" situation. She said they said it all the time. He only said it twice that day. Probably since I didn't say it back. Now he doesn't say it at all Which I think it's weird. But I think if you say it too much then it isn't special it's just something to say. But whatever. So I am questioning my relationship with him. It also used hurt emotional and physical when we didn't see each other enough. Since now it's summer and he is always "busy".But it don't hurt anymore at least for me anyways. I love hanging out with him. I try to cherish the moment and avoid looking at any clocks. We only live about a mile away, not even, and he can drive. But part of us not seeing each other all the time is my mom. For now there always has to be at least one chaperon. So everyday that goes by that I don't see him I more just like "aaa, whatever I can talk to him on yahoo messenger or Facebook." It's true we always talk either through text, yahoo messenger, or Facebook. And that gets boring so sometimes I don't go online or I just go invisible or ignore his texts. I just been thinking our relationship more than I usually do. Hmm...I wonder what's going to happen.

<3 Jenni

No comments:

Post a Comment